RV insurance can protect your investment from top to bottom. With RV insurance, you can select many types of coverage, including Vacation Liability, Full Timer's, Emergency Expense and more. RV Insurance policy can also protect your traveling companions and your valuables when you're on a trip.
RV Insurance can be designed to accommodate almost all recreational vehicles from pop-ups to coaches. We cover motor homes up to $500,000 in value and travel trailers up to $300,000 in value.
RV INSURANCE CAN PROVIDE COVERAGE FOR YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS WITH POLICY OPTIONS LIKE:
- Total Loss Replacement – replaces a "totaled" RV with a new model of similar make and quality
- Emergency Vacation Expense – provides up to $2,000 for lodging and transportation if an RV is damaged during a trip.
- Disappearing Deductibles – reduces the deductible by 25 percent at each claim free renewal
- Full Timer’s Package – extra coverage for customers who use an RV as their home
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – protects the insured’s personal items including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance – provides assistance for disabled vehicles – and we’ll be sure to to send a tow truck that can handle your RV
- Windshield Coverage – new $0 deductible option for replacing a damaged windshield
- Free Pet Injury Coverage – pays up to $1,000 toward veterinary fees or the pet’s replacement
RAdvanta is able to consistently offer the lowest rates in the industry, without sacrificing service or coverage. And in addition to already low rates, you can take advantage of our numerous discounts, including:
- Multi-Policy discount
- Original Owner discount
- Responsible Driver discount
- Transfer discount
- Claim Free Renewal discount
- Paid-in-Full discount
- Prompt Payment discount
- Small Claim Forgiveness
Think you could benefit from adding an Umbrella Policy? To find out, request a quote